- SPI200 futures closed down 25 pts to 5167
- SP500 futures closed down 8.75 pts to 2083.50
- FTSE 100 futures closed down 52.50 pts to 6768.50
- DAX30 futures closed down 49 pts to 10326.50
- GOLD finished down $4.90 to $1303.30 an ounce
- OIL finished down $0.68 to $44.66 a barrel
- CRB Index finished down 0.91 pts to 184.40
- AUDUSD trading at 0.7684
Markets continue the move lower with the US and Europe finishing the session down. The USD was lower slightly against a basket of currencies hovering around lows after further uncertainty surrounding the US presidential elections and a potential Trump victory. Facebook tumbled 5.7% as the world’s largest online social media network warned of a potential slowdown in revenue growth. Gold was slightly lower and Oil found further weakness.
Economic data out today (Syd Time) – AUD RBA Monetary Policy Statement and Retail Sales 11:30am, EUR German Final Services PMI 7:55pm, USD Non-farm Employment Change, Unemployment rate and Trade Balance 11:30pm.
ASX Intraday Levels to Watch