The MLS trading halt is for a placement of up to A$2,500,000 at $0.005 per share with 1 for 1 free attaching options (MLSOA) which is a 20% discount to the last traded price.
Bids close Monday 12th February at 6pm Melbourne time or earlier at the discretion of the Board.
This placement will have DVP settlement which is to be Tuesday 20th February.
MLS is a focused exploration company with exposure to the key battery minerals sector – MLS has a high grade zinc project in Western Australia and a near surface high grade graphite, Cobalt and Lithium deposits in Quebec and Ontario. MLS is also completing due diligence on another potential cobalt acquisition in Ontario.
MLS offers diversified exposure to the burgeoning battery mineral market in mining friendly jurisdictions.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- Diversified exploration company with favourable commodity mix (Zinc, Lithium, Cobalt and Graphite)
- Very active exploration program
- Strong news flow pipeline
- Lac Rainy graphite asset has had exceptional initial results being followed up in new drill program commencing imminently.
- Discussions underway with potential end user strategic partnerships
- Manindi Zinc asset has scope to expand existing JORC resource and remains open at depth
- Potential Cobalt acquisition adds value to existing portfolio.
- Maiden resource due at Lac Rainy Graphite asset later this year.
- Cobalt and Graphite prices continue to move higher and MLS has great leverage to these prices.
- MLS remains undervalued compared to peers with similar asset portfolios
- This placement is attractively priced for leverage to an exciting and active exploration company.
For further details on the offer, please refer to the terms sheet pdf link below :-
To Register Interest, Please email Braden at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Advice Warning – General Advice Warning
The TradeSetup Alerts have been prepared without taking account of the customer’s objectives, financial situation or needs; and because of that, the customer should, before acting on the advice, consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to their objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making a decision about whether to acquire a financial product the customer should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement or offer document from the relevant financial service provider. TradeSetup may earn a small referral fee of no more than 4% for referring clients to Sanlam Private Wealth