Update to SEI
REI recently did a placement for $1.8M at 2.5 cents which we offered to TradeSetup clients as below. Tungsten has recently had a good run up and dragging other names like TGN and GWR higher. Although SEI is up 20.83% currently at 2.9 cents, we expect to see price play catch up considering the quality, grade and size of the companies resource. We are happy with the result so far and will be watching this closely for a potential buy alert.
Previous Alert 29/1/18
SEI is entering a trading halt for a placement of up to $1.8m at 2.5c which is a 23% discount to the 10 day VWAP. (please refer to the term sheet for terms and disclosures).
Speciality Metals (SEI) placement – bids due no later Tuesday 30th @ 10am
SEI has a diversified portfolio of assets across Lithium, Tungsten and Gold in world class jurisdictions. Mt Carbine remains one of the largest and highest grade Tungsten Resources in the world that comes with a 2012 Feasibility study with existing infrastructure which alone backs a higher market cap let alone the exploration upside from the Lithium and Gold assets.
If you plan to bid please have the intention to hold the stock for the upcoming exploration events and not looking for an immediate sell. The company has many catalysts in the next 2 to 3 months. If you cannot hold for this time frame it would be best not to bid. Thank you for your understanding.
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- Lithium Surface sampling results due
- Imminent drilling on Lithium assets post surface sampling results.
- Ongoing exploration activities taking place throughout 2018 in Lithium portfolio.
- Tungsten – Mt Carbine Tungsten project is a world class with one of the largest and highest grade JORC resource and underpins current market cap with Tungsten price set to test recent highs. 2012 Feasibility study using lower Tungsten prices.
- World class Mt Carbine Tungsten asset has just 1.5 year payback and over 10 year mine life with significant scope to expand.
- Highly leveraged to increasing Tungsten price.
- Significant scope to increase current Tungsten Resource with mineralisation open at depth and over 4km strike remains undrilled
- Gold projects in NSW have historic drilling with anomalous hits which warrant follow up.
- SEI has diversified commodity mix across Lithium, Tungsten and Gold in world class jurisdictions.
- SEI is significantly undervalued with a lower EV compared to other Tungsten & Lithium peers with larger higher grade JORC resource and robust Feasibility status along with additional commodity asset portfolio of Lithium and Gold.